Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Browsing Browsers

So I downloaded Microsoft's new Internet Browser today (version 8 beta) and after just a few hours of use I was ready to head back to version 7 or maybe even...

(sorry I just puked a little)

firefox

(I am embarrassed to even mention that little furball)

So I decided to go a different route and so far I am happy, so I will provide the link to the new Google Chrome that was just released.

Try it out yourself and see what you think: http://www.google.com/chrome

2 comments:

JTB World said...

What problems did you have with IE8B2?
Have you tried to open 10-20 tabs in Chrome?

Buzz Wright said...

my major issue with ie8 was it crashed on me a couple times (i am not a patient person)

seemed to crash when i would access a bookmark mostly, but also when i opened a new tab from a link - grr!

so far chrome has been great - nice and fast, and over 20 tabs seems to be fine, there are a few issues i have run into, like .xml files display

chrome is not perfect, just fast and i like the clean look over opera's